Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dear God, I'm a statistic!!!

Okay, no need to hide it, but I posted a personal online last night. The way I see it is that I need to go out with guys, period. Everyone knows I am not the bar pick up kinda gal. I like that I can chat with someone before I take the step to meet them. I don't think anything will come out of it, but at least I can start dating & getting my self esteem up. I am hoping that I can meet someone like myself who is a bit shy, but not too crazy, who just has trouble meeting new people. Everyone knows this town is too small. I am actually looking forward to meeting & dating new guys. I hope I have dates every week! Am I really this pathetic? Well, I started talking to some guy already last night. At least it gets my mind of PBD. I am actually happy I took this step!

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

I'm happy you did it too! Good for you. Just be careful with yourself, and meet people in public places and whatnot. I'm curious -- what's the text of your ad?

gynagirl said...

Same ole same ole stuff. I like music, stupid movies, beer & hanging out. I will always meet them in public & I will have a call in person. I read girly mags & they talk about how to do it. I'm not too pathetic, am I?