Monday, March 14, 2005

I can see a nipple!

I got my new tattoo on Saturday. She came out really good. I am so happy. She's pretty big & you can see a nipple, but it's pretty tasteful. I am going to build on her so that she is a quarter sleeve. Very colorful. Had a pretty good weekend. Only problem was when my E string on my guitar broke during our first song at practice. Cherry sounds like crap compared to my primary guitar now. I guess it's time to retire her to my wall at home with my punk blue one. But the good thing out of that, we were messing around with me on the keyboard which was fun & came up with a pretty neat sound. Drummer girl is going to see if she can get us a second Saturday gig playing back ground music at a gallery. I think we are going to call ourselves "anonymity" & dress silly with masks n stuff. I don't care as long as we're playing. Looking forward to this week & all the stuff going down. Wednesday is my moms 50th birthday & we are going to drink & eat & be merry. Thursday is tour of the pub for St Pattys day. Going to start around 9 or 10 & drink & walk until I pass out. Friday is our Ring Two dinner & movie slumber party. Really excited about getting out & having some non stop fun this week. Until then I have to work two eleven hour days in a row for some over time, but it will be well worth it to make the days go by quicker....

No comments: