Monday, March 21, 2005

His Favorite Restaurant is Olive Garden

So why did I see the bastard at Kamon on Friday night? Ugh, I was really looking forward to Sushi, too. As soon as I walked in I saw him and I got dizzy, my stomach turned over & my heart cracked again. God I can't wait until I feel nothing when I see him. I really wanted Sushi. Why the f*ck can't he leave my places alone? That is the restaurant where we first met. Is nothing sacred for him? No, I think he's just stupid. Why can't he take his new girl to Red Lobster or something? And speaking of, Mr. "I want to be alone for a while" I guess he found someone else to pay for his ass everywhere. What a piece of shit. God I can't wait to feel nothing for the stupid asshole. I just want him to hurt as much as I did & still do. Even better, I don't want to give a shit about him anymore. Does it stop hurting so much?

Now I know I am ready to meet someone else. I really am. Is it so bad to just want someone to like seeing you, want to spend time with you, want to snuggle on a rainy Sunday? What I miss is the sex during a thunder storm. Ho Hum. Poor me ;) I guess as long as I have my cats I'll really never be alone... sniff sniff... I'm pathetic. OH GOD!!! I am getting to the point that if I don't find someone this year, I'm going online.... Jesus.....

No comments: