Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dookie, Kaboom & QOTSA

Gotta say that I am lovin the Kaboom bathroom cleaner. I am a sucker for infomercial & saw one for Kaboom. It works really well in the shower. The soap scum was so easy to wipe off after a couple of minutes of soaking. Much easier to clean with this stuff than Ajax, I gotta tell ya...

I bought the new Queens of the Stone Age last week & at first I was disappointed because Dave Grohl wasn't playing drums on it, but it has totally grown on me. I absolutely love it! It has some really funky songs on it. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves QOTSA.

I cleaned with Kaboom as I listened to the new CD at the same time to double the pleasure!

Does anyone else have a problem squeezing a loaf in a public restroom? I know that everyone poops, but why if there are multiple empty stalls must the other person pick the one right next to me? No matter how hard I try, I can't lay a stinkin lincoln if someone is right next to me.... Nerves or something. It takes forever for the other person to flush & give you the door to finish your bidness....

No comments: