Friday, March 25, 2005

Not Down With the MC Hammer Glasses...

I gotta say that the Brothas love the Thea. I've gotten about 5 guys inquiring about me & they all are Black. I am not adverse to dating someone from another race, I really don't care about that, but they have to have something in common with me, so I am answering all the inquiries. Their profiles seem to point in the direction that they are really not my type. Kinda player-ish. One actually has that you "Have to have a big butt", so I am going to have to break the news that I, in fact, do not possess the attributes that he seeks. I am very non-bootylicious. But hey, you never know. I am going to answer them all truthfully & you may never know.... Oh, one wears MC Hammer glasses. I am trying nicely to shake him off, but it's not working.... 2 out of the 5 guys I emailed have answered me. One left last night for Costa Rica. I told him to be careful & not catch malaria. We'll see if he thinks my dorkiness is endearing or not. Another one answered me back & he's 6 ft 5 in. Nice... He seems nice, a bit poetic so we'll see. I hate trying to break the ice by not giving too much of myself up & scaring them off. Oh well, gotta a show tonight & we're the only band there so we are going to rock their socks off! At least we don't have to share the door....

No comments: