Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bitterness can be Liberating...

I often wondering if boys listen to a song & in a drunken stupor start dancing alone to it? There is this one song that just gets me every time right now. I don't even need to be tipsy to dance to it. I feel like Rocky when I hear it. I feel like I can kick some serious butt if the right person came in at the same time the song gets to the point where I start to dance. Oh to be a girl. I love it!!! I can even put on a mini skirt, my pleather lace up boots, a hot bra & get all made up with makeup & hair done just to dance to this song. Am I alone in this?

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Dude, did you work today? Since when are you online on the weekends?

gynagirl said...

Yeah. April 10th is coming up so I will be working most Saturdays. Blah. Oh well extra money for New York.