Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Stars In My Belly

Ugh. I really miss PBD today. I miss his furry butt & sleeping in his arms. How he would cling to me at night. God this sucks. I know I shouldn't be missing him, but it is spring & the birds are singing & I've busted out my happy, sunny CDs & they remind me of him. He left lots of stars in my belly. Some are still floating around. I hope they don't all leave, I just wish they felt good again & not so painful when I feel them bouncing around in there.

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

The thing is, though, that spring is a time for new beginnings. There's somebody out there with an even more precious furry bootie, goofy sense of humor, high sex drive, and an incredible appreciation of and respect for your badass self. We aren't sure who he is yet, but we sure as hell know who he isn't.

gynagirl said...

Sniff Sniff.... I know... Thanks. I'm doing pretty good, it's just some times I really do miss the furry butt & the sunshine makes it harder to forget for some reason.