Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Watch Out! It's Darth Vader!!!

All day yesterday I could hear the Emperor's March (Darth Vaders Song) running through my head. Do you ever have one of those days where you think you are going to die? You just feel it? Yesterday was that day for me. I don't know if it is the weather or the fact that I think I ovulated yesterday, but I thought for sure I was going to croak. I am doing much better today. Only I did get my first rejection from my online personal. Oh well, it hurt for like a second, but now it's gone. I really need to get a thicker skin when it comes to rejection. I think this will really help me out with that. I am excited about finally playing a show this weekend & possibly trying something new with the gals with an art show playing. It's nice to get out on the weekends. School nights I can't play, but I at least need to go out once a week. That is my new resolution. "ALTHEA.....I AM YOUR KITTY..."

No comments: